New Website Design & Development Clients
This document assumes that you do not have anything started at this point, including the purchase of a domain, web hosting, SSL certificate, or an actual website itself. We will guide you through the steps of how to get started with Dapper Web Designs. You are always free to call, email, or request a free estimate. Start below and please follow these items in order for best timing.
- Create your Godaddy.com account using the same email that you plan to use for everything else under your website purchases and accounts. Using this same email address will ensure we are able to access accounts we need easily and so that your account links with our new billing system. Visit Godaddy.com to get started.
- Let us know once your account is active, meaning you have verified the account through Go Daddy and verified everything they have asked. We will then add you to our account with them and you will receive an email that will ask you to provide us access to yours. The names under this account are Jerry Williams and/or Charles Jester.
- Based on your needs and agreed upon project, we will add the items you need to your GoDaddy account. This takes the guesswork out of you having to choose what you think you may need in web hosting, domain names, website security, SSL's, ultimately saving you money and time. Then, all you have to do is checkout!
- Once everything we need is purchased, and assuming we have already discussed exactly what you are looking for in a website design, we will begin to design and develop your website. This process may take 30-45 days depending on your needs. This step flows directly into the next and should be done simultaneously.
- Now, it is time for you to begin sending us page content, photos, videos, keywords contact and social media information, and any other information you want listed on the website. And, if you plan on having a blog, the last thing is to send us is your first fully written blog post including a category, image, and title. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will play an important role in how these items are added and customized for optimal performance on your site. You can submit this information to Support at DapperWebDesigns.com, or we have a web form you can use to submit this information. Just ask us for the address.
- We will be working closely together over the next month or two in developing your custom website. This is the time to get excited! As you spend your days working on content for your site, think about your site visitors and what they will be looking for. Your website should answer all of their questions.
DIY Web Design
Powered by Jerry's Creative Market
When you write for the web, versus writing for ...
Subscribe for Newsletter
Subscribe to our email newsletter for updates, specials, and the latest in website design and development news for website owners.